Share

Share |

January 11, 2010

Surprises

Sometimes little things sneak into a day and surprise you with a jolt of grace that can be felt all the way through to the toes.

Today I was surprised by some connections. I was surprised that I have been heard in several places where I had thought otherwise. I was surprised by unpredictable and unlikely affirmation from some people in our congregation. I was surprised by my productivity. I was surprised by several unexpected and to some degree unimaginable things...little things.

I like surprises.

(and I'm continuing to work on praying the Examen at various times during the day - I'll post more toward the end of this week.)

1 comment:

Neal Locke said...

I had a little bitty surprise today, too, that was nothing short of miraculous. So, Amen. Here's to surprises :-)

Post a Comment